Job Description• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Job Requirements• Any Bachelor’s degree.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
|Job Category||Content Writer|