Job Description• Ability to handle the complete Recruitment Life Cycle.
• Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Tracking candidates and follow-ups, Processing CV’s, Updating/Maintaining Internal database.
• Analyze requirement according to the specifications mentioned by the client.
• Procuring and screening resumes for the current hiring needs of the various clients.
• Identifying the potential candidates through various sources like Linkedin, Job Portals, networking, head hunting to fill the vacant positions.
• Identifying the right candidate with right skills to match the requirements of the client.
• Evaluating the skills and competencies of the candidate including communication, inter-personal skills, confidence level, presentation and ability to make the right decision.
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
• Organizing interviews for candidates with the client, as requested.
• Informing candidates about the results of the interviews.
• Negotiating salary pay and finalizing the arrangements between client and candidate.
To carry out these tasks the technical recruiter needs the following skills:
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Technology knowledge.
• Self-confidence and Self-starter & Maturity.
• Office automation tools (MS Office etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Relationship Building.
• Continue in an area of strength.
|Job Category||HR Recruiter, Senior HR Recruiter|