- Experienced in working with matrixed organizations and driving technology thought-leadership in the same.
- Technical Program management experience across verticals is a plus, (min requirement is a good understanding of the industry)
- Demonstrated mastery of the technical program management processes and principles
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional, remote, diverse teams is critical to effectively establish the capability management function
- Excellent interpersonal (communication and presentation) and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new Technologies and Domains with a passion to excel at par with the Customer Expectation.
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean / 6-sigma principles
- Problem solving abilities with Logical & Analytical and a can-do attitude
- Reinforce quality, consistency and efficiency throughout the project life cycle holding team accountable for overall project performance.
- Create and control project budget, scope and schedule, ensuring deliverables are completed on time, and on budget, while managing change through the accepted governance process.
- Maintain internal project reporting, keeping project stakeholders informed of project performance, risks and overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain project plans, working with resource management to assign individuals to the team for the appropriate duration during the project.
- Leverage retrospectives and lessons learned to drive change and continuous improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
- Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the Organisation and interact at all levels in the organization
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyze, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports
- Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
- Make sure that all required projects are completed and reviewed
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such vision(s) and/or objective(s)
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
PHP, Laravel / CodeIgniter, Java / J2EE, C#, Asp.Net, MVC, MERN, MEAN, Python, Android / iOS / Flutter, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.