Job description :
A resource that can work with a Business Analyst and SME to develop solutions for our stakeholders in the area of reporting and data analysis. This person understands ERP application systems and when presented with a business problem and/or requirement, recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.Ability to analyze and evaluate complex business requirements to achieve a technical solution using Crystal reporting, SQL, SSRS, etc. and to prepare and present the solutions to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to participate in the development of proposals and projects.
• Utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications that includes code, if necessary, to clarify the proposed solution.
• Ability to develop, coordinate and perform system test plans for the ERP application across multiple environments.
• Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
• Conduct meetings and presentations if necessary, to share findings and recommended solutions.
• Effectively communicate changes and enhancements of business requirements to manager, business analysts, system administrators, and stakeholders.
• Ensure user requirements are met and where needed assist in performing user acceptance testing.
• Manage competing priorities.
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely delivery.
Required Candidate profile Experience :• 3-5 years experience in the role of report writing.
• Experience with SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Good to have BI reporting experience